We are boarding in a limited capacity at this time. Please call for information.
BOARDING - DOGS & CATS
For the health of all our guests, proof of current vaccination is required. If your pet has not been vaccinated, please schedule an appointment 2 weeks before boarding to have an examination and begin the vaccination series. This will allow enough time for the initial vaccinations to become effective before boarding begins.
While your pet is with us, you can be assured of:
- Climate control for comfort and health.
- Dogwalking twice daily, and more often if needed or requested.
- Clean litter boxes - changed in the morning and evening.
- Medications, special diets, and other special needs are carefully accommodated.
- We provide soft bedding for all our 4 legged friends, including special orthopedic padding for our seniors to keep all pets as comfortable as possible. We welcome favorite toys (labeled please!) brought from home.
- Complimentary bath for dogs lodging a minimum of 3 days.
- Plenty of fresh water is available at all times.
- Tender loving care
- Nail Trim
- Anal Glands
- Ear Cleaning
- Preventive Care Examination
- Dental scaling and polishing
- Annual deworming
In our facilities, your pet will be cared for by trained staff and veterinary professionals, so you can rest easy while you are away.
While your pet is with us, why not take care of some basic health needs? This might be a convenient time to do any or all of the following:
If you are planning to board your pet over a holiday, be sure to book early, because traditional vacation days like the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas sometimes book up weeks in advance.