BOARDING - DOGS, CATS, BIRDS & EXOTICS
For the health of all our guests, proof of current
vaccination is required. If your pet has not been
vaccinated, please schedule an appointment 2 weeks before
boarding to have an examination and begin the vaccination
series. This will allow enough time for the initial
vaccinations to become effective before boarding begins.
While your pet is with us, you
can be assured of:
- Climate control for comfort and health.
- Dogwalking twice daily, and more often if needed or
- Clean litter boxes - changed in the morning and
- Medications, special diets, and other special needs
are carefully accommodated.
- We provide soft bedding for all our 4 legged friends,
including special orthopedic padding for our seniors to
keep all pets as comfortable as possible. We welcome
favorite toys (labeled please!) brought from home.
Complimentary bath for dogs lodging
a minimum of 3 days.
- Plenty of fresh water is available at all times.
- Tender loving care
In our facilities, your pet will be cared for by
trained staff and veterinary professionals, so you
can rest easy while you are away.
While your pet is with us, why not take care of some
basic health needs? This might be a convenient time
to do any or all of the following:
- Nail Trim
- Anal Glands
- Ear Cleaning
- Preventive Care Examination
- Dental scaling and polishing
- Annual deworming
If you are planning to board your pet over a holiday,
be sure to book early, because traditional vacation
days like the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and
Christmas sometimes book up weeks in advance.